Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Billingsley Family Reunion 2009

Family reunions are the best. Once a year we get to camp out and relax with family that we don't get to see very often. We stayed on a ranch in Heber and the weather was great. We haven't been able to go the last couple years so it was Bret's first reunion! It was also Jessica's first reunion and it was so fun to have her there. I'm getting pretty bad about taking pictures so this is literally all I have on my camera.


Each year every family performs a skit. This year we did the Evolution of Dance.

Here is the original...


And this is our version...

2 comments:

Linda Bennett said...

Well, I don't know if the word talent describes our dancing abilities, but it was lots of fun! Thanks for planning it for us.

Melynda King said...

That was great! Good job!