Thursday, June 24, 2010

Babysitting, Day 2

Today was much easier because I learned the trick to make this happen...
That's right, he's sitting! This did not happen at all yesterday. Thank you Wubzy!

I was a little worried about how today would go because I teach most of my lessons on Thursdays, but Jacob and Logan were really good. We had a lot of down time between lessons and even made some art projects.



The boys don't stay overnight very often, but I will always remember the times they do. When I was little I spent many many weekends and most of my summers at my grandma's house. I absolutely loved going there. It was always peaceful, relaxed and happy. She spent every minute with me, my siblings and my cousin. I have SO MANY good memories of her. As the boys have been here these last couple days I have thought back to the things that I loved about my grandma and her home and I have tried to create even a part of what she has created. She is wonderful. She has had a tremendous impact on me and I continue to learn from her.


1 comment:

Linda Bennett said...

You definately have the best grandma ever!