Here are some other cute things I've heard recently that have MADE ME SMILE...
Bret left for work and came back a minute later. I asked
What did you forget?
My keys.
"Monkeys?" Jacob 8yr.
...
"If you don't have any money you can just get a job or go to the bank. You know that bank store that you drive through and give them a dollar and they give you more money? Have you ever been there?" Brennan 6yr.
...
You're funny.
"Thanks! I've waited years to hear someone say that!" Jacob 8yr
...
"I don't have a girlfriend, but I'm gonna get me one soon." Josh 7yr.
...
"Do you know what a bat is? A bat is a mean butterfly."
Dawson 3 yr.
...
If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?
"Ya. With a jet pack!" Jacob 8yr.
...
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
2 comments:
Kids say the funniest things. The "can't find my smile" is a classic.
How hilarious! You're lucky to have these little kids in your life. Dawson knowing the bat, and Brennan's love for the 'Bank Store' are my favorite.
Post a Comment